A guide to getting a gas boiler
Choose a time and date that suits you, including evenings and weekends.
- Your Heating Adviser will call ahead to let you know they’re on their way.
- They’ll carry out a detailed assessment of your home and talk you through your boiler and heating options.
- They’ll give you a fixed price quote and explain your payment options.
- Once you decide to go ahead, your Heating Adviser will arrange a convenient installation date.
- Your Engineer will call beforehand to introduce themselves.
- Before they start, they will run you through some important safety information.
- Once your installation is complete, your Engineer will give you a full explanation of how to use your new boiler and controls.
- They’ll leave your home clean and tidy, and will arrange the disposal of all waste including the old boiler.
- All boiler installations carry the 3 year workmanship warranty – parts and labour.
- Plus up to a 12 year warranty on Worcester Bosch boilers, meaning there’s no need to expensive service plans!
- If you need help, you can call our Customer Service Team 24 hours-a-day, 365 days-a-year.