Why Customers Love Glow Green
Our EV chargers come with up to 3 years warranty for your peace of mind.
Take advantage of our competitive EV charger prices, with our leading discounts available.
Proud to be accredited installers of Myenergi products.
We are NICEIC certified which ensures that your installation will be completed to the highest standard, with full paperwork issued.
We are an award-winning business. Finalist for H&V national heating installer 2019.
Electrical work is undertaken by fully qualified, registered & accredited electricians.
Our installations come with a 5 year insurance backed workmanship warranty.
100% of our installations are audited to ensure full compliance.
EV Charger FAQs
- How does an EV charger work?
- An Electrical Vehicle (EV) needs to be charged via an electric charging point. New EVs often come with a conventional 3 pin plug (Mode 2 charging). In Mode 2 chargers, because they provide 10 amps or less, an electric car takes a long time to charge. We supply Mode 3 charging connections, which are a permanent fixture, and range from 13 to 32 amps, more than halving the charge time of your EV. The manufacturers we install include smart technology to maximise charging and safety, whilst minimising wasted electricity consumption.
- What brand of EV charger does Glow Green install?
- Myenergi Zappi.
- How much would it cost to run?
- For a typical electric car with a 60kWh battery and around 200 mile range, charging at home costs about £ 4.50 for a full charge, based on a Electric Vehicle Tariff of 7.5p per kWh of electricity. This is about 8 times cheaper than the cost of an average diesel car based on £ 1.82/litre . Annual tax and maintenance costs (MOTs and servicing) for electric vehicles are also 23 per cent lower than petrol models. **Diesel based on RAC website 26/08/22 **Servicing based on RAC website 26/08/22 **A study by Go Ultra Low1 found service and maintenance costs can be up to 23 percent lower for electric cars over a typical three-year, 60,000-mile ownership period.
- How long will my car take to charge?
- The time it takes to charge an electric car can be as little as 30 minutes or more than 12 hours. Most drivers top up charge rather than waiting for their battery to recharge from empty-to-full. The time depends on the size of the battery and the speed of the charging point. A typical fully electric car (60kWh battery) takes just under 8 hours to charge from empty-to-full with a 7kW charging point.
- What do I get with the EV charger package?
- You will get a complete supply and installation package from Glow Green when you proceed with our EV charger service. This will also include a full handover on how to use your chosen EV charger.
Speak to our team
Today Glow Green is one of the UK's leading providers of energy efficient products that focus on the need to reduce energy consumption and bills.Call Us Now
Open for Sales & Enquires - Today - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Customer Emergencies - 24/7.
- Fast Installations
- Competitive Prices
- Local & Friendly Engineers