Published on 7th July 2020
REFER A FRIEND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Refer a Friend Programme enables customers of the Glow Green to earn a one-off monetary amount by recommending Glow Green to potential new customers, provided that they meet the conditions set out in clauses 2 and 3.
- Customers who introduce new customers (a ‘Referral’) to Glow Green under the Refer a Friend Programme who subsequently i) accept a quotation from the Glow Green Sales team; and ii) have any quoted product(s) installed by Glow Green, will receive a one-off monetary amount for the new customer they have referred in such a way, provided that the new customer has paid in full for their installed product(s). Following a Successful Referral, a customer will receive a one-off monetary amount paid directly to their bank account.
- To be eligible for a monetary payment for Successful Referrals, customers must not have an outstanding balance on their account on the date the payment is due to be made.
- The referring customer must notify and obtain consent from the Referral prior to providing the Referral’s information to Glow Green. Alternatively, should the Referral submit their own contact details using the referring customer’s personal customer reference or contact the Glow Green Sales team directly, they will be deemed to have given permission to be contacted by Glow Green. The Glow Green Sales team member will inform the Referral when they are first contacted of the referring customer’s name. We process Referrals’ and referring customers’ information in accordance with our privacy notice.
- The one-off monetary amount will be as follows:
a) For Boiler and Air Conditioning referrals the monetary amount is £100 for a successful referral;
b) For Renewables referrals the monetary amount is £250 for a successful referral;
- Customers who are eligible for the one-off monetary amount will be required to provide their bank account details to Glow Green in order for the payment to be made.
- We reserve the right to change or amend these terms and conditions at any time, and such amendments will take effect from the date they are published on our website.